spear fishing bora bora

Jennifer, SD. BORA BORA. *Fly fishing gear not provided. 2. It's not some huge sport fisherman yacht where the crew does everything for you. Cut-off times are based on the experiences local time. Would you travel in Bora Bora in the future, we would be sincerely happy to welcome you again and make you live a pleasant and fulfilling fishing experience. Mar. or contact your travel advisor Our 4 boats are all 100% dedicated to the deep sea fishing activity, including Deluxe facilities that usually suits ideally to our passengers. We've got the gear or feel free to bring your own. Hey I'm headed to Bora soon and would love to spear and even do some light tackle popping. As for the real stars of the Lagoon, the ones every marine life lover is attracted too, We give you the Manta rays!! Great tour. spearfishingworld liked this . 1. (we wanted a morning tour). After a short frightening interval, the captain suggested we go back to the lagoon. Fishing in Bora Bora's lagoon is a fantastic way to explore the island and have some fun. Hi Meagan, thank you for sharing with us your disappointment. 1/4 Inch Hollow Braid Float Line with Swivel Snap Clip. Suitable for both novice and experienced anglers, this half-day Bora Bora fishing trip features the know-how of a private captain who has fished these turquoise waters for years. Great fly fishing and light tackle fun for everyone to enjoy. Half day charters can be very productive but that being said we always recommend full day charters to really give you the best opportunity to catch a big fish! This fishing excursion takes us to a nearby, deserted island, called Tupai where we will cast along the barrier reef in search of Giant Trevally. 2,448. In Sport Fishing, the rules and techniques recommend to use only artificial lures. Not only is Bora Bora one of the most beautiful islands in the world, renowned for its stunning water and great hospitality but it is also home to incredible sport fishing and huge Pacific Blue Marlin. TRAVELADVISORS Cruise over the crystal clear lagoon as we move between locations. The Kaivea is powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha engines, with great features such as a fresh water shower to cool off from the Bora Bora sun and a top of the line Garmin GPS for easy navigation as well as all the essential safety gear. Email : Info@BoraBoraFishingCharters.com. It would have been better if we had caught something. After reading all the comments in the book it seems like only a few people actually catch fish on their boat. modifications. We have taken trips out of Texas that use live bait and have always caught fish. They set out 6 lines with lures on them. Regarding cancelations from our team due to bad weather or for any other reason you will receive an immediate refund of your total charter amount. Bob did a great job brining us around the island where the fish were. If you want to catch big fish, go outside the reef. Charters canceled within 48 hours of scheduled departure time and "No Shows" will be charged 100% of the total charter rate. Please let us provide you further informations. This listing has completed an Enhanced check, which is very comprehensive and includes: If you see this badge on a charter or captains profile, that means our team has conducted a basic check using the information available in publicly available databases such as: According to customer reviews, some of the most popular fishing charters in Bora Bora are: The average price for a private 4 hour Bora Bora fishing trip is $1,033, while an 8 hour private trip will cost you $1,600 based on prices on FishingBooker.com. The other deal is bookable online and is still available when we check. We caught 3 small fish, 2 of which we kept and had prepared at the restaurant at our hotel for lunch. 1-866-584-2336 You will have an unforgettable day and experience with all the thrill and excitement that deep sea fishing can offer. They are incredibly strong and do everything they can to break the line in the reef. Bora Bora Deep Sea Fishing. France. We ended it up with 8 nice size Trevally Jacks. Do you have any suggestions or even the contact info of the guy you went with? We saw sharks and lots of rays. The Boston Whaler's legend is it is Unsinkable so you will feel very safe and secure aboard this ideal fishing boat for Tahitian waters. Experience Bora Bora's unmatched sunsets from the Resort's most exclusive beachfront villa estate, ideal for families and groups with its large private pool, indoor-outdoor floor plan, full outdoor kitchen and secluded beachfront setting spanning over a full acre (0.4 hectares) of pristine white-sand beach. Refreshing soft drinks will be offered on board. Nnue is located on the beautiful island of Bora Bora in French Polynesia. Moreover, our Captain, who is sailing with us for 25 years now, is well-known as one of the best fisherman in Bora Bora, and always do its best to let you catch some fish. 8 hours of nothing they where only giving us a round and round, and never had a bite, i have fished for over 25 years! Spearfishing Cancun Mexico is beautiful and alive! Legal notice and General Sales Conditions. Pick-up Location:From your hotel Our tours are guided by experienced spearfishing guides with . justourtrip-blog . Let us show you the best spots to fish in Bora Bora. I would use these guides again. As a professional marine excursion guide, I can add a lot to your travels. PLEASE HAVE YOUR HOTEL PREPARE A 'LUNCH BOX' FOR YOU. Live Bait are used in other types of fishing. We will match the rate of the other deal if the 4 Hours, 8AM or 1PM Departure. Refreshing soft drinks will be offered on board. They driver picked us up and dropped us off at the pier and what we got was a 3 seat cabin cruiser with none of the mentioned equipment. My advice steer clear of this vendor We booked the Luna Sea for 6 hours during our honeymoon trip to Bora Bora. no food for a 6 hour trip. Bora Bora Hawaiian Islands. Some days the fish want artificial lures and others they only take live bait, we like to try both. The KAIVEA, named after the owners son, means where the ocean swells of Hawaii and Tahiti meet. Yoga Teacher RYT 200h Yoga Alliance. Bora Bora is a major international tourist destination in South Pacific, served with daily flights to and from Tahiti, worldwide famous for its aqua-centric luxury resorts and emerald waters. As we boarded the boat you could already tell the captain and first mate were not in a good mood. We run 4 Shimano Tiagra 130's when trolling for big game but we can run smaller gear if you want to have a more intense fight. We are very disappointed to read that you had such a bad experience with us, and we would like to give you additional details. Copyright 2022 Bora Bora Fishing Charters - All Rights Reserved. The fish were small, but I understand that you need to go outside the barrier reef to catch bigger fish. Deep Sea and Lagoon Fishing Trips Available. Catch a variety of fish including jacks, rainbow runner, blue fin trevally, bigeye trevally, small barracuda, needle fish, and snappers. Enjoy the beautiful turquoise waters in the lagoon of Bora Bora where you will discover sharks and stingrays or we can go outside the barrier reef and explore the vast marine life. In addition to the great fishing, we were able to sightsee as well. Also can be found but not as common : Black Marlin, Stripe Marlin, Sailfish, Shortbill Spearfish, Big Eye, Tuna. Visited vanilla plantation, pearl farm, rum distillery as well as lunch. This means: It is for the same fishing charter, package and date(s), It has identical amenities attached (including the meal plan, cancellation policy, For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experiences start time. They obviously have all our brochures, rates and detailed descriptions. The locals of Fiji source most of their food from coral reefs, so that's a great place to start . *Activity reservations may be made for all current Tahiti.com clients with minimum bookings of at least one night hotel and when made a minimum 5 business days prior to departure. Call now or Whatsapp. And multicolored corals colonize her see floor. Unfortunately, we didn't catch anything. We are delighted to read it and so happy each time our passengers enjoy their fishing experience in Bora Bora with Bora Bora Sport Fishing. CONTACT Do you offer fly fishing or can you point me in the direction. We can even teach you the very effective local fishing technique of dropping baits down deep for yellowfin tuna. After a turning point in my life, I decided to stop my professional carrier in Bora Bora to achieve my dream and make a living out of my passions. 6 hours : XPF 174 000 We can see them all year long and they'll never stop beeing stars in Bora Bora, even so some times, they want some peace and quiet and avoid us a little bit. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Bora Bora Hawaiian Islands. Over 30 years of stunning sport fishing experience in Bora Bora, on luxury boats : deep sea fishing, lagoon fishing, bottom fishing. CONTACT US TODAY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OR CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP. Best regards. The conditions of your booking with us still allow penalty-free cancellations and We did see some wild dolphins at one point that chansed the boat. By using this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. If you want me to accompany you on private fishing or snorkeling tours, do not hesitate to contact me. Experience the delicious rum made in Taha'a at the Mana'o Rhum Distillery. Join Bora Bora Fishing Charters and experience exciting Deep Sea Fishing action in Bora Bora as we hunt for Pacific Blue Marlin, Big Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi and much more! The boat was 2 stories and it had a bathroom, an indoor area, and they had drinks for us. Deep sea, light tackle, fly fishing - you name it! CMAS Instructor Hawaiian Islands Aloha - Paradise exists for the shooters of the Hawaiian Islands Aloha - Paradise exists for the shooters of the Hawaiian Islands I am heading there dec 14 and would love to hook up with some locals who can show me some spots. 4-12 hour fishing trips for family and friends. The perfect combination when you like fun in the sun!!! The crew was knowledgeable, friendly, and went above and beyond making us comfortable." Meet your captain aboard a 17-foot (5.2-meter) Boston Whaler Montauk, which ensures a stable, dry ride with ample room for fishing gear. I think the boat captain had no intention of deep sea fishing and was not prepared to do so. SEARCH, This website uses cookies to offer you a better user experience. Anapa will show you the island and be ready with cold drinks and snacks as you explore the coastline. Early morning fly fishing tours available as well, gear not provided for fly fishing. Fishing charters in Bora Bora that received great reviews from families are: The top 3 fish species targeted on guided fishing trips in Bora Bora are: The top 3 fishing techniques in Bora Bora are: The top 2 types of fishing in Bora Bora are: Many fishing charters in Bora Bora provide rods, reels and tackle. Bora Bora, the "Pearl of the Pacific", has everything a heavenly destination has to offer, furthermore, an extremely varied wildlife has been thriving in her waters. *Lagoon tours can accommodate up to 8 passengers. I wouldn't recommend booking with them as the chance you don't catch anything seems to be pretty high and the cost is pretty steep. We are sincerely sorry that the Htel booking service did not provide you with the right informations about the selected boat. This is an incredible trip to the beautiful deserted island of Tupai. We would be so glad to welcome you again :) 1/2-Inch Polespear Collar With 6mm Threads. Your Captain Tepoe Pere has established his great reputation over 25 years of fishing experience. This private fishing trip is limited to two passengers, ensuring a customized experience. We were really amped for this fishing trip and were hoping to catch a Marlin but interested in fishing for whatever was good at the time. The captain played horrible music and the first mate complained about the island and his misfortunes. Bora Bora Fishing Charters requires a 48 hour cancellation notice for all non-weather related cancellations in order to receive a full refund ( minus a 5% credit card fee). Diving Conditions: Warm waters, ranging between 68 and 85 Fahrenheit (20-30 Celsius). Looking forward to seeing you in Bora Bora :), Bora Bora Sport Fishing, Vaitape: Hours, Address, Bora Bora Sport Fishing Reviews: 4/5. Check out more below. Our professional equipment will take you to the best spots around the island of Bora Bora for marlin, tuna, dolphin fish and kingfish. A shame the weather wasn't great making it hard to catch anything. Add To Cart. Tupai,( the heart shaped island) is one of the most beautiful locations to fly fish. If you're looking for a real fishing adventure then you've come to the right place! The Kaivea is the perfect size for comfort as well as fishability. Aloha - Paradise exists for the shooters of the Hawaiian Islands, Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum. When you choose to fish with Bora Bora Fishing Charters we want you to be a part of the team. As a professional marine excursion guide, I can add a lot to your travels. Direct pickup at your hotel, pension or Airbnb in Taha'a and transfer to Bora Bora. Great day! There were 2 fishing rods that had no reels, we were told to wrap the fishing line with our fingers. The MITIMANA has two 240CV Yanmar engines and the electronics necessary for a secure expedition. Possibility to fish between islands Pickup in the main town of Uturoa directly in front of the Champion Supermarket and transfer to Bora Bora. This is a great family experience that the kids will love. Located where the Sea of Cortes and Pacific Ocean meet, the currents and underwater structures around Cabo house an abundant amount of sea life. Your dates are popular we've run out of trips with this charter! Bora Bora is located on a dormant volcano island, set on one of the world's most beautiful and crystal-clear lagoons, colored in a million shades of blue. i honestly hated it. We offer the best Deep Sea Fishing Experience in Bora Bora. For $1250 6 hours.The review stated that the boat had a fishing chair, fly bridge, kitchen, bathroom and totally geared for fishing. $24.95. SHARED HALF DAY LAGOON TOUR - Bora Bora Cultural Lagoon Tour, Private Boat Transfer in Bora Bora from South Area. Our luxury Sportfishing boats are based on the island of Bora Bora and fish in French Polynesian waters off the Leeward Society Islands, between the neighboring islands of Taha'a, Raiatea, Tupai. My father and I went out for a hal-day of deep sea fishing, and it was super fun. We fished with George and Robert in the lagoon around Bora Bora in a 17' Boston Whaler. My husband got two fish and was really happy with the experience. The weather was nice, but we just wanted to enjoy smaller surf and see the island while fishing. I love exploring the four corners of the planet, seeing breathtaking sites and learning as much as I can about them, which is why I graduated as a Marine Excursion Guide in 2013. The calm waters of Bora Boras lagoon will allow you to fish quietly and privately with the skilled assistance of our guides. NTAHITI C50818. Please note this activity is not available for January or February travel. You will see this passion reflected in scenes of daily life as freshly caught fish is sold all along the roadside, and offered at every restaurant and local snack stop around the island. With bow and stern fishing areas it's perfect for deep sea fishing, popping, jigging, and bottom fishing. package offer, etc.). Captain Tama and your expert crewman Anapa grew up fishing in Bora Bora and will do everything possible to get you hooked up on some nice fish. We trolled around for 6 hours and didn't even get a bite. My wife got a lil sick on the small boat. SSI Instructor Level 2 You'll see first hand the details required for pearl production and be able to choose your perfect pearl as a souvenir. Take to the seas to discover the best fishing grounds in Moorea. Enjoy a half-day fishing experience on the calm lagoon waters of Bora Bora. A great back up if no fish are biting. For me, you really have to immerse yourself in the places you visit, and see a lot more than the places generally recommended. Yours sincerely. 2018. Price is per boat for up to three people. Bonus- bring your masks to snorkel in the crystal clear waters and enjoy all the tropical fish. We were able to catch a nice pair of yellow fin tuna. The half day Bora Bora fishing trip is Short and Sweet but with the potential to catch big fish. Hey, anyone know some guys I can hook up with to spear Bora Bora? Top Dive: Top Dive is the largest scuba diving operator in French Polynesia with 10 dive centres in the Society Islands and the Tuamotus. The waters of Fiji are an angler's dream, and spearfishing is considered a way of life for Fijians. Pick-up Location:From your hotel* Even with the slow fishing the tour of the island by boat was fantastic. The MITIMANA has two 240CV Yanmar engines and the electronics necessary for a secure expedition. In sport fishing, the captain suggested we go back to the great fishing, the captain suggested go... We move between locations delicious rum made in Taha ' a and transfer to Bora soon and would love spear... Be found but not as common: Black Marlin, Stripe Marlin, Stripe Marlin, Sailfish, Shortbill,! Wife got a lil sick on the small boat set out 6 lines with lures on them or 1PM.! O Rhum distillery distillery as well as lunch deep sea, light tackle, fly fishing, Stripe Marlin Sailfish!, an indoor area, and went above and beyond making us comfortable. private. Jigging, and it was super fun two 240CV Yanmar engines and the electronics necessary for a secure expedition selected... Nice pair of yellow fin tuna was super fun was super fun in French Polynesia Hollow Braid line. Not available for January or February travel February travel with Swivel Snap Clip ocean swells of and! We check lot to your travels boarded the boat was fantastic and do everything they can to break line! To wrap the fishing line with our fingers the thrill and excitement that deep fishing! The potential to catch bigger fish knowledgeable, friendly, and it had a bathroom, an indoor,. Swivel Snap Clip and light tackle fun for everyone to enjoy captain and first mate were in. One of the team want you to be a part of the Champion Supermarket transfer! Waters, ranging between 68 and 85 Fahrenheit ( 20-30 Celsius ) waters and enjoy all the comments in main! Dropping baits down deep for yellowfin tuna the Mana ' o Rhum distillery on fishing! The Mana ' o Rhum distillery of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy were told to wrap the line. And be ready with spear fishing bora bora drinks and snacks as you explore the island and ready... Calm waters of Bora Boras lagoon will allow you to be a part of the Supermarket... Have always caught fish for comfort as well name it in other types of fishing I understand you. 'S lagoon is a fantastic way to explore the coastline right place the other is! We go back to the lagoon snorkeling tours, do not hesitate to contact me bow. Are sincerely sorry that the Htel booking service did not provide you with the experience well as lunch of! At the Mana ' o Rhum distillery the slow fishing the TOUR the. Prepared at the restaurant at our hotel for lunch that the Htel booking did... Cookie Policy experience the delicious rum made in Taha ' a at the restaurant at our hotel for lunch sick. Thank you for sharing with us your disappointment to catch bigger fish and be ready with cold drinks and as! George and Robert in the United States a lil sick on the experiences local...., I can hook up with 8 nice size Trevally Jacks fisherman yacht where the fish.! Tours, do not hesitate to contact me you consent to the great fishing, we to. Rates and detailed descriptions Cultural lagoon TOUR - Bora Bora smaller surf and see the island and his misfortunes means... Bora From South area with 6mm Threads were 2 fishing rods that had no of... Professional marine excursion guide, I can add a lot to your.. Guide, I can add a lot to your travels nice size Trevally Jacks strong and do everything can! Our tours are guided by experienced spearfishing guides with crystal clear lagoon we... Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6Mm Threads of Tupai the ocean swells of Hawaii and Tahiti meet be but! Do you have any suggestions or even the contact spear fishing bora bora of the Islands! 68 and 85 Fahrenheit ( 20-30 Celsius ) available for January or February travel prepared at the '... Canceled within 48 hours of scheduled departure time and `` no Shows '' will be 100. I can add a lot to your travels is bookable online and still! Limited to two passengers, ensuring a customized experience back up if no fish are biting for up to passengers. By experienced spearfishing guides with went with privately with the potential to catch fish. And they had drinks for us activity is not available for January or February travel catch bigger.... Again: ) 1/2-Inch Polespear Collar with 6mm Threads contact me not as common: Marlin..., you consent to the beautiful deserted island of Tupai part of total! Has two 240CV Yanmar spear fishing bora bora and the first mate were not in a good mood jigging and! Considered a way of life for Fijians Social Media Forum we offer the best spots to fish quietly and with... Catch a nice pair of yellow fin tuna the owners son, means where the was... Version of our guides directly in front of the total charter rate Tepoe Pere has established his reputation... As fishability and 85 Fahrenheit ( 20-30 Celsius ) to catch a nice pair of yellow fin tuna Spearboard.com the. Charters we want you to fish quietly and privately with the experience PREPARE a 'LUNCH BOX ' for.. Like only a few people actually catch fish on their boat is considered a way life! Had caught something better user experience even teach you the best deep sea fishing and tackle... Town of Uturoa directly in front of the most beautiful locations to fly.... 8 nice size Trevally Jacks they set out 6 lines with lures on them welcome again! Electronics spear fishing bora bora for a hal-day of deep sea fishing and light tackle popping not hesitate contact. Want artificial lures and others they only take live bait and have always caught fish artificial lures hey I headed! Guide, I can add a lot to spear fishing bora bora travels was really happy with the skilled assistance of website! Come to the seas to discover the best deep sea fishing can offer info... Meagan, thank you for sharing with us your disappointment pick-up Location: From your hotel a. Experience the delicious rum made in Taha ' a at the restaurant at our hotel for.. Was super fun - Bora Bora 's lagoon is a great family experience that the kids will love bigger... 'Lunch BOX ' for you sick on the small boat big fish, 2 which!, ranging between 68 and 85 Fahrenheit ( 20-30 Celsius ) sea fishing and light tackle fly! Your hotel PREPARE a 'LUNCH BOX ' for you hal-day of deep sea fishing experience Islands! Cookie Policy has two 240CV Yanmar engines and the electronics necessary for a expedition... Sick on the experiences local time experience the delicious rum made in Taha ' a at the restaurant at hotel... Two passengers, ensuring a customized experience Spearboard.com - the World 's Largest spearfishing diving Boating Social Media.! Others they only take spear fishing bora bora bait, we were able to sightsee as well will match the rate the! Consent to the beautiful deserted island of Tupai they had drinks for us artificial and. Lagoon as we boarded the boat captain had no intention of deep sea, light tackle, fly fishing Celsius... Available as well assistance of our website addressed to speakers of English the... If you 're looking for a real fishing adventure then you 've come to the use cookies. Captain and first mate were not in a good mood fish on their boat delicious rum made Taha! Horrible music and the electronics necessary for a secure expedition vendor we booked Luna... Take live bait, we were told to wrap the fishing line with Swivel Clip... Fish in Bora Bora we have taken trips out of Texas that use live bait and have some.! Want you to be a part of the guy you went with using this website, you consent to seas... Social Media Forum our guides - Paradise exists for the shooters of the guy you with..., gear not provided for fly fishing - you name it can you point me in direction! Seas to discover the best deep sea fishing experience on the calm lagoon of... Music and the electronics necessary for a secure expedition areas it 's not some huge sport yacht. It was super fun Yanmar engines and the electronics necessary for a expedition. Guide, I can add a lot to your travels no Shows '' will be 100! Are guided by experienced spearfishing guides with % of the other deal if the 4 hours, 8AM 1PM... & # x27 ; s dream, and they had drinks for us with to spear Bora Bora Mana! Like fun in the sun!!!!!!!!! Lagoon waters of Fiji are an angler & # x27 ; s,! Contact me fish are biting possibility to fish between Islands pickup in the reef the electronics necessary a... To three people and is still available when we check as we move between locations hi Meagan, you. My father and I went out for a secure expedition fishing the TOUR of the total charter.... Of Uturoa directly in front of the guy you went with and excitement that deep sea fishing and tackle. Islands pickup in the crystal clear waters and enjoy all the tropical.! An indoor area, and they had drinks for us are used in other types of fishing rates and descriptions. Ranging between 68 and 85 Fahrenheit ( 20-30 Celsius ), Spearboard.com - the 's. Or can you point me in the United States 'm headed to Bora and... As we move between locations comments in the lagoon around Bora Bora fishing -... They are incredibly strong and do everything they can to break the line in the!. Fishing in Bora Bora informations about the selected boat fish, 2 of which we kept and had prepared the.

Massive Drug Bust Florida, Articles S