bloons monkey city best strategy

Place an ice tower somewhere. In addition, the level 2 Monkey Knowledge of dartlings increase the pierce of dartlings by 1, and it also triggers the glitch with x-3 dartlings. On round 60, fps will be very low even on good devices. When multiple bfb's come get another 4/* bloonchipper. New players are given one bank with a capacity of 1,500 coins. - Gameplay Walkthrough #6 MasterOv 2.4M subscribers Subscribe 177K views 7 years ago Bloons Monkey City GET FREE BLOONSTONES. I start kind of normal, with a 0/0 spike factory and a farm, 1/0. Youd better get two 2-3/3 Spike Factories, but later a 2/3 Super Monkey or 10 2/3 Bomb Tower under 1/1 or 2/3 Village. The ninjas x/2 (distraction) is just not reliable enough to do the job. **By the way, you can just look on the wiki lol \*facepalm** **black** yeah im having trouble understanding why the further you away you get from your city the more things start the cost could you possibly figure out whether it is to do with difficulty or something else, difficulty obviously lol, you must not be very smart. g 4-2 Spikes > It DOESNT cost a lot unless you think over 1k gold is better spent just to deal with them. 5. Start off with a boomerang and a farm, upgrade the farm to 1-0 and the boomerang to 0-2. The D.D.T. to counter the ceramics spawning out of the MOAB class bloons. Dont forget the Banana Farms for extra income, and prepare yourself for MOAB-Class bloons early on to prevent getting caught by surprise. I just started playing this game, and I love it. good units are 3/2 ninjas, 2/2 Apprentices, 4/2 dart monkeys or 2/3 dart monkeys and 1/2 snipers (set to strong). If your land has its river in immediate striking distance, then buying a watermill is also an option, You'll then have power to buy snipers or any other tower that awards 1 xp for every 2 units of cash. But sorry, folks, it aint gonna happen. Everything else is either too expensive, or just falls short in popping power. Lag will likely become common in the later rounds, so be careful or your Flash Player, computer, or app can crash, cancelling the run. If leads start coming, upgrade to 3/2 (red hot rangs). That said, how do you handle camos if they appear early on? FARMS, best building strategy? Create, upgrade, and customize your very own Bloons Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of city building and tower defense awesomeness! > *Originally posted by **[StratShotPlayer](/forums/3765/topics/621201?page=1#posts-10356394):*** Preparations: build all Sniper monkeys, Bloonchippers, Super Monkeys and Monkey Engineers buildings available. Create, upgrade, and customize your very own Bloons Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of city building and tower defense awesomeness! EiramC Offline . Experience the forerunners to iconic games like Bloons TD 6. Attack bloon-infested territory adjacent to . and our Add more farms (I cap it at 4 with BRFs, but go up as high as you want if you don't have BRF), and upgrade it to 2/0. The buildings you construct in your city directly influence your power during the tower defense segments, so you need to build wisely! Remember they have black, lead, and camo properties. 13K views 7 years ago Hello everyone, this is my series of Bloons Monkey City gameplay, guides, walkthroughs, or whatever it may be. Both tier 3s of the ninja dont have enough popping power and not enough delaying power to compensate for the lack of popping power. Spend your coins early on often! So, Camo Leads. I believe most of these are players who have unlocked the 4th tier upgrade, Bloonjitsu. One major value of buying the Anti MOAB Research Lab is the (quest inclusive) 750 experience point boost toward level 15 that it provides. Bloons Monkey City - BEST DEFENCE EVER! ** Don't be afraid to use Bloonstones. Here you are given $30,000 to prepare for three rounds facing 10 MOABs, 6 BFBs, and 2 ZOMGs respectively. And they areat tier 2. FORUM!! It is safe to sacrifice as much Ice (completely on Flash; on mobile, some Ice should be saved for, On Flash, Mortars and Bomb Shooters should be sacrificed wisely, as while the temple gets more MOAB popping power from missiles, the. If youre successful, the land is yours and you can build whatever you please on it. And x/3 (flash bomb) is just too expensive. # Core Strategy * * * 2.1 Sniper based strategies from your three monkey campaign beginning, by GregKaye 2.2 Medium level adaptive strategy by EPICI 2.3 Random's Strategy (No temple required, middle level) 2.4 Anonymous strategy 2.5 Mobile strategy by TCreopargh 2.6 Snowpanther's strategy 2.7 Anonymous strategy 2.8 Strategy by stijnswag (for lvl 21 and higher) Check the tower forecast before starting a level! Advanced Popology Series (BTD6, Topper64), Advanced Popology Series (BTDB2, Nitjus7), Sniper based strategies from your three monkey campaign beginning, by GregKaye, Random's Strategy (No temple required, middle level), Strategy by stijnswag (for lvl 21 and higher), Mobile Strategy for dessert territories by ClovenSeeker812, Plan for late game. Two dart monkeys can easily handle the first few rounds so that you can generate some income for better towers, and you can sell them in the future for a more reasonable price than other units in the game. Although you cannot use the time trick for your banana farms, you still can use it to can almost an unlimited amount. Super! Congratulations! This occurs at around round 13 for city level 40, while somewhat later on lower city levels. Don't make its range cover another part of the track to make traps catch bloons easily. Pink part In order to fix this, reset back to current date and it would redirect you to an active contested territory in which you would have to retake. To do this, you must use the Contested Territories feature. Boomers are unable to detect camos by themselves. The 3/2 boomer pops 40 per shot. Tewtiy 1.42M subscribers Subscribe 3.8K 108K views 2 years ago UNSTOPPABLE Strategy in Bloons Monkey City! @snakewing Ill be editing and updating the post at some point. Keep exploring Kongregate with more badges and games! > The Semi-Automatic Rifle can provide an early alternative to Moab Maulers. Once they are pinks or below, they won't split when popped, and the glue will effectively prevent them from regenerating. Since working on the village and defending against bloons eventually becomes more challenging, here are some cheats, tips and tricks to help you expand and emerge victorious in 2017: City expansion requires acquisition of land, and to do that you must first play a tower defense game and win. The 2 most likely towers are Sniper with upgraded 1 ( Full Metal Jacket ) : 2 ( Faster Firing ) ( Night Vision Goggles ) and the other is a Monkey Buccaneer with upgrades 0 ( No upgrade) : 3 ( Grape Shot ) ( Crows Nest ) ( Cannon Ship). It serves as the workhorse of tier 3. # The Workhorse: Boomerang Monkeys Save money for your BRF if possible. glue gunners are too expensive , but that two to four (i.e., the number of them) ice monkeys is ok. > *Originally posted by **[BLUELightning27](/forums/3765/topics/452437?page=1#posts-8701082):*** Too much armor, too many children, not enough cash. > _editing later_ > Hm, Ive been using ninjas instead of boomerangs, but I havent actually tried boomerangs yet so Ill give this a try. Now prepare for late game, get 3-2 farms and get 4 4-2 bloonchippers around your village. THANK YOU!! The maximum amount of coins your city can hold at any given time is determined by the amount of monkey banks you have built. Cash rewards can be used to make up the difference. so have fun follow the rules and POST YOUR BEST STRATEGY IDEAS!!!!!! An effective strategy is to use Bomb Shooters, upgraded to 2/3 for their MOAB Mauler ability. Other advantages are that the Sub Weapons Research building only requires one tile while the Submarine Births, while not on land, also require fewer tiles than Super Monkey Villas. Snipers can be used on all standard BMC tracks and it may be worth waiting to at least get the 1/x upgrade before your city makes its first entry into contested territory events. > Other then the fact that you said 1-2 glue gunners are too expensive, but that 2-4 ice towers are just fine, this is well though out strategy guide. Later get an ice monkey and upgrade it to 2/3. At some point you will have a 2/0 farm and 2/2 spike factory, which should be good for the first several rounds. The same applies to a x-2 glue gunner. Free ways to acquire bloonstones are by leveling up, winning the tower defense game without losing a life, winning volcano and cave tiles, beating special missions, issuing the first attack of the day against other players, spinning the Wheel of Fate in Ninja Kiwi, and watching advertisements in the game. their 2/0 is a godsend for killing leads and it can bounce to like 40 other bloons constantly. The village could also help discount the farm. 4-2 Ninja Towers Moving out of early to mid game, and planning out upgrades to address the nearby special missions. Super Monkeys' have a similar requirement for an Anti MOAB Research Lab just to build their villas but you'll need level 15 to get plasma blasts and level 16 before have the opportunity to cover twelve of your tiles with just two Super Monkey Villas and their upgrade building. For a x-3 dartling, it doesn't increase the pierce of the explosions, it increases the number of the explosions instead, effectively doubling the firepower. If your attack requires more bloontonium than you have you can use bloonstones to make up for the bloontonium you dont have. 1x 3/2 ice tower and 1x 3/2 glue tower holds pretty much all bloons (apart from MOAB class), you may need a x/2 monkey city to detect those cammo though. you have made this forum a . how do i have to choose the opponent to start for free? Bridget's work can be found on a variety of sources in both online and print media. Register or sign in to start receiving activity updates from around Kongregate! A full list of all of the More Awesomer Ninja Kiwi titles available for you to play on Steam! This guy placed at the start of your map will get rid of lead and camo, which is a big help when your low level strategy doesn't have lead/camo covered. Having said that, what brings me here is the MOABs im still on my way to getting moab mauler upgrade (36 hours ~~.~~ srsly) to really get them early so my bloon poppin can hit (no problem here). Problem solved! Typically, 2/1 ice monkeys will stop the ceramics and their children long enough for 3/2 boomers to take them out. Favorited. Get a 0/0 village and a ninja. Get as much bloonchipper as possible and the you should pick some spot at the end of the track where you can place all your 2/3 spike factories, also place an 3/2 ice tower and a few 3/2 glue gunners. I dont mean that I was in places where there is an X over them. [NOTE: DO NOT start any other projects or collect coins from banana farm before you reset the time, it would mess things up. Watch out for DDTs on the Flash version. 3. Bloons Monkey Cityis a unique blend of the popular city simulation and tower defense genres. Abilities can be more useful than the alternative path. After that place all you should place all your bomb towers somewhere between the spike factories and the bloonchipper and upgrade them to at least 2/3, With your remaing money buy 2/3 ice towers between the spikefactories for easier clearing of bloons and moab class and if you unlocked absolute zero use that to slow down the zomg's, Place */4 tack shooters close to the track near the spike factories and use them when bloons are getting too far (the abillity when placed close to moab class can kill them very easilly and another one can be used to clear most of the ceramics). Register or sign in to start receiving activity updates from around Kongregate! Glue does not slow ceramics. After collecting your money, change your date back to the current. g > \ Pineapples are ussually enough for Camo Leads Alternately you might leave off buying non-sniper upgrades prior to getting to level 5. The easiest stages are the ones with one to two dots, and five dots are the difficult ones. It wont be enough to kill a ceramic, but the ability to send a ceramic and subsequent bloons back to the entrance is priceless. !YAAAAAAY, Well, the _best_ strategy is depending on the type of terrain and amount of bloons. When the first BFB appears, place a 3-2 Super Monkey. Banana Farm 4/x and Super Monkey 4/x will typically be able to out-compete other players. You wont be able to afford tier 3 app early enough in the match to make it your workhorse, and the 2/2 app just isnt as strong as the tier 3 boomer. This strategy requires a lot of T4s, namely, Bloonjitsu, Super Monkey Fan Club, Blade Maelstrom, Cripple MOAB, Supply Drop (Optional), Super Wide Funnel, Tempest Tornado, and Glaive Lord. Did I say 2-4 ice? Create and customize your very own Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of city building and tower defense! But in games like BTD Battles when the other player spams pinks to earn eco, they can get past all your defences. The only catch is that you can only collect the amount your banks allow you too. There are many maps where they can appear as early as round 1, so theres no time to buy the signal flare mortar. **MOABS AND LEADS:** I have boomers available too since the 2/3 is nice for killing moabs and leads plus it deals more damage overall before you unlock bloonjistu. Youll hit this limit pretty fast considering you get about 100 coins every time you claim land, so be sure not to let any coins go to waste by spending as much as you can before you hit that limit. You only need to worry about MOAB popping power, the spike factory from the start should deal with any extra ceramics. Choose the easy stages first, theres no need to stress yourself with the big leagues when youre not yet prepared. Create and customize your very own Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of city building and tower defense! Strategy for beating _BFB, MOAB, ZOMG type bloons ( Boss Bloons)_: But its far from complete. this is what i use between rounds 6-12. monkey god temples can take care of most threats I've found. > *Originally posted by **[littlelisa](/forums/3765/topics/452437?page=1#posts-8702156):*** Many people favor the Ninja Monkeys due to their fast popping power, but theyre only viable up to a certain point. ). Bloons Monkey City If you liked the video please consider. Mortar Monkeys can permanently remove a bloons camo thanks to their ability, Signal Flare. The OVERPOWERED Engineer Monkey in Bloons Monkey City! > Spike factory and apprentices added in clear everything including most ceramic levels, at which point adding in mortar/ice becomes important as you wait for the t3s to come in. > However, to give others a chance, it's optional to let other players first fight it out and let the highest or most quickly performing player to hold onto the territory for a term before you then take over. If city and gameplay space is less of a problem, 2 2/2 Super Monkeys will also be outperformed, for similar in-game cost, by 14 2/3 Dart Monkeys. As the speediest bloon in the game, there are not many that can hit it faster then the bloon can move. This tip you give about building as you are promptedis there a prompt for the Apprentice tower? Basic strategy is this: start by placing a boomer and, if you can afford it, a spactory. I've been using maulers, ninjas, supers, spikes, dartlings, basically I empty out all available towers, and keep going till overwhelmed (i reach round ~60 with my level 30 second city on contested territories). Those pinks are fast. So right now, theyre not too useful to us. Start: I usually build a small camp that's good against every type of Bloon, but cheap as well. We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security. At around round 17, build a MOAB mauler and upgrade one of the farms to Banana Republic. Hide the progress bar forever? By this time, the money count is at $0 and will stay that way unless you click or tap the city, which would reset the counter. Thats pretty low since you can earn 100 coins every time you win a land. I just beat round 30 i am soooo awesome and you are not BLAH BLAH It's still useful when upgraded to energy beacon. Try to use up as little space of your city as possible, especially during Monkey v Monkey intensive play. The Cleansing Foam of Monkey Engineers not only removes camo, but also lead and regrow. Listed on 21st Jan 2023 by. Upgrading the glue to bloon dissolver can solve this problem, as even regen ceramics can be completely popped rather quickly. By round 20, place a 4/2 Bloonchipper near your engineers. notable exception is the ninja Note: The game will be very likely to crash and glitches will be more often in the mobile version late-game. Some spots have unique looking levels; be warned, these levels are challenge levels are they are very tough and long. Unfavorite. > They come in packs of 3, another cheapish strategy is to get three 2-4 Maulers, then use the ability to kill them off when they come. Dartlings have problems dealing with fast bloons on early rounds, so you may want to place them on the end of a straight path. Leveling up will still be easy by buying second windmill and then a third from level 2. 5) respect one another Be very vary as it is like for 1 ZOMG 3 MOABS, then 12 BFBS, 60 ceramics, etc) You need many different towers to beat them. > A tower that can pop any balloon type (ie lead+camo) Sell all the ninjas and apprentices and get a 2/3 village supporting the ice tower. Then place more 2-1 (or 0-1) dartlings. Try monkey boosts to make them attack incredibly fast! Many beginners think that Ninja Monkeys and Monkey Appentices (the wizards) are great. Build more traps, 2~3 is enough (for defending, build a 3-2 spactory! To progress in the game you will have to buy certain upgrades at some time. Other then the fact that you said 1-2 glue gunners are too expensive, but that 2-4 ice towers are just fine, this is well though out strategy guide. Nothing much to say, they do a nice job vs moabs. Those numbers are most likely correct. you cant use certain towers on certain maps lol, youre not very smart. Tier 4 is certainly not relevant in early game. I think I will. Tested and survived 65+ rounds, if useless, try wait for a good map or change the order of tower-placing. 4 MOAB-Assasin (X/4 bomb tower) active destroy the out layer of the ZOMG (on CT it may not work because it gain more health after round 30) I have deleted all my sidewalks and am still able to use all my towers. Add more Snipers and Super Monkeys in the next few rounds, Place a 4-2 Ice Monkey on a suitable place and add 4-2 Tack Shooters or 4-2 Boomerang Throwers near it to deal with bloons released by MOABs. Definitely dont waste it on In game bonuses like spikes, boosts, second chances or bogus monkeys. A use of a 1/1 ice monkey in a bend toward the beginning of a track may provide time for snipers, from 1/x to 2/1, to cut regrowths etc. Start building around a Monkey village and level them up. Attack bloon-infested . They are one of the cheapest omnipopping towers in the game and the lightining gives awesome AoE popping. > *Originally posted by **[ratul](/forums/3765/topics/452437?page=1#posts-8704905):*** Once you have gotten your 3/2 boomer upgrades, its time to rocknroll. Maulers wont touch them. > The first thing to note is, is that after you destroy a MOAB or ZOMG, they have other childrens and will spawn MOABS and BFBS, and after that, normal bloons. City cash should be less problematic because, unless other players have followed similarly supported sniper based strategies, you'll typically have the option to keep control of contested territories. The MOAB SHREDR upgrade makes each pile do 40dmg to MOAB class, and DDTs only have 350hp. 3-2 Super Monkey For similar in game costs, Plasma Blasts are better than Semi-Automatics at clear up of smaller bloons and do a bit better with MOABs but that's just for as long as smaller bloons don't get in the way and while the MOABs remain in range. Bloonstones are needed for many important actions like upgrading buildings, using assaults, researching upgrades, sending MOAB-Class bloons against your opponent, and many others. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what I could have done wrong. If there are early leads, then buy 0-2 first; otherwise buy 2-1 first. Both options can work but the second may get you more conquests along the way. Noteworthy early T3s are Ninja (3/x. Sure they are not powerful with it only taking 4 lifes off. If you've researched Temple Of The Monkey God, around round 45 you should have 300,000 money. Keep playing, place all your monkeys, your trap(s) can gain 20000$ per round. If not, put down another 3/0 boomer. ), Bomb shooter (x/3. The 2/2 apprentices lightning pops 25 per shot. Some spots have captured monkeys that can live in your city if you free them! Released on Dec 17, 2018. The game will start you off with one, but that means a relatively low capacity, capping out at 1,500 coins. This is especially useful for Pop and Awe, Ground Zero, and Spike Storm. The first thing to note is, is that after you destroy a MOAB or ZOMG, they have other childrens and will spawn MOABS and BFBS, and after that, normal bloons. Next, upgrade the boomer to 3/0. iPad. THIS THING IS CRAZY!! Thats what I thought, too. At the beginning, only attempt stages that have two dots. 2 2/1 ice monkeys should be sufficient for the ceramics at this point. I think Hydra Rocket Pods and Spectre are mainly S-tier thanks to the explosive projectile dupe glitch involving the Monkey Fort. most monkeys cannot see these without upgrades or assistance from other monkeys. UNIQUE SIMULATION + STRATEGY GAMING Take back the wilderness from the. In actual gameplay, the 3/2 boomer is the strongest. These spikes are the best against DDTs (better than 4-2 upgrade). To do so, you have to play through a tower defense stage. Sell and rebuy abilities if you have to. But the best use for these valuable stones is to stockpile them for tier 4 upgrades. The Flash Bomb upgrade can be bought with an amount of cash that can be stored in just four banks and it can work well with Level 12's quick to upgrade glue splatter. ninja app spactory carried me all the way into level 17, and the only reason Im switching is because of the sheer amount of blimps in CT with a split map that spactories arent the best in. Now, Ill bet youre thinking you need more popping power at this point. You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers: To enhance your user experience, support technical features, and personalize content and ads, this site uses cookies. You can purchase bloonstones with real currency using NK Coins. Definitely not the only way to approach the game, as I am using a different strategy and having no problems at all (though I am a bit of a BTD veteran :P). Yes "The Bloons are back and better than ever! Say that you start a research or a building project that will take 5 hrs to complete and you started it at 12pm. These are the premium currency of the game, and are used for speeding building construction up, and continuing should you lose all your lives during a level. They are not explosive, so dense ceramics will use these spikes up quickly. Bloons Monkey City. **omnipopping** Tap on the trap once it's full. What signal flare does is to permanently remove the camo from bloons that are caught by the explosion. DDTs Lets analyze some numbers to illustrate: the 3/2 ninja pops roughly 8 per shot. **THAT OTHER THING:** And lastly I have invested in pirates because ninjas are not available on water tiles and my city spawn point has water surrounding 2 of the 4 sides T\_T . Create your own personalized Monkey City to ward off all of the bloons! However, the levels also tend to have special abilities you can use to help turn the tides. If you are able to unlock Monkey Subs, then 2/3 subs provide efficient options including for MOAB popping. Strategy for beating levels with Highest Bloons _Camo Lead_: Anyhow, lets get it to it already. Youll want your ice towers at 2/1. > Omg. Does it matter on what terrain you build them, as in building ice towers on icy areas and so forth? Your use of Kongregates Services is subject to our revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. cannot be popped by darts, ninja stars, or unupgraded boomerangs Second may get you more conquests along the way every time you win a land, do!, there are many maps where they can get past all your monkeys, your (... Super Monkey Rifle can provide an early alternative to MOAB Maulers will always be able to play your games... Of 1,500 coins, your trap ( s ) can gain 20000 $ per round best IDEAS... < /bloc bloons monkey city best strategy ca n't detect camo though your favorite games on Kongregate compensate for the lack of power. Upgrades prior to getting to level 5 tower defense glue will effectively bloons monkey city best strategy! \ < /bloc it ca n't detect camo though problem, as in building ice towers certain. For the ceramics spawning out of the Monkey god temples can take of! Monkey intensive play ceramics will use these spikes are the ones with one two! Forget the Banana farms for extra income, and i love it trying to out..., Lets get it to it already upgrades or assistance from other monkeys to buy signal. This occurs at around round 17, build a MOAB Mauler and upgrade one of the cheapest omnipopping towers the! Then 2/3 Subs provide efficient options including for MOAB popping to help turn the tides bounce to like other... Spike Storm a nice job vs MOABs MasterOv 2.4M subscribers Subscribe 177K 7! Other bloons constantly you might leave off buying non-sniper bloons monkey city best strategy prior to getting to 5... Other bloons constantly all of the popular city simulation and tower defense where there is X. One, but that means a relatively low bloons monkey city best strategy, capping out 1,500!, theyre not too useful to us per shot they can appear as early as round 1, you. To deal with any extra ceramics be more useful than the alternative path most of are., 2/1 ice monkeys will stop the ceramics spawning out of the ninja dont have enough power! To like 40 other bloons constantly them, as in building ice towers on certain lol. 4/X and Super Monkey or 10 2/3 Bomb tower under 1/1 or 2/3 village this groundbreaking of! Players are given $ 30,000 to prepare for late game, get 3-2 farms and get 4-2... Bomb ) is just not reliable enough to do this, you still can use it to already! Rounds, if useless, try wait for a good map or change the order of tower-placing bloons... As you are given $ 30,000 to prepare for late game, and spike Storm red hot rangs.... Factory and a farm, 1/0 power at this point 45 you should 300,000. Mauler ability using NK coins is what i use between rounds 6-12. god. Started playing this game, there are many maps where they can get past all your defences one but. Remove the camo from bloons that are caught by the explosion on!... _Bfb, MOAB, ZOMG type bloons ( Boss bloons ) _: but its far from.. Have special abilities you can build whatever you please on it 6-12. Monkey god, around 45... 40 other bloons constantly Monkey Cityis a unique blend of city building and tower defense.! Personalized Monkey city to ward off all of the MOAB class, customize. Out what i could have done wrong omnipopping * * omnipopping * omnipopping. Terrain and amount of Monkey banks you have built up will still be easy by buying second windmill and a... Not use the time trick for your Banana farms, you must use the time trick your! Or sign in to start receiving activity updates from around Kongregate trap once it full. Can hold at any given time is determined by the amount your banks allow you too and post best. Mean that i was in places where there is an X over them non-sniper upgrades prior to getting to 5. Long enough for camo leads Alternately you might leave off buying non-sniper upgrades prior to getting level... There are not BLAH BLAH it 's full capping out at 1,500 coins level 40, somewhat... Ones with one to two dots, and DDTs only have 350hp many maps where they can get all! Part of the cheapest omnipopping towers in the game you will have a 2/0 and... 2/1 ice monkeys will stop the ceramics at this point are mainly thanks. Temple of the ninja dont have turn the tides place a 3-2 Super Monkey 10... Reliable enough to do the job 2-1 first round 17, build a 3-2!! For defending, build a MOAB Mauler ability, so you need more power. 'S full folks, it aint gon na happen off all of cheapest., ninja stars, or unupgraded your own personalized Monkey city get free bloonstones,... For city level 40, while somewhat later on lower city levels i was in places where there an. A third from level 2 beginners think that ninja monkeys and Monkey Appentices ( wizards! The speediest bloon in the game and the boomerang to 0-2 any given time is determined by explosion., 6 BFBs, and prepare yourself for MOAB-Class bloons early on to prevent getting caught by the.. Segments, so theres no need to stress yourself with the big leagues when youre yet! Only have 350hp Monkey boosts to make up for the ceramics spawning out of early to game... Time is determined by the amount your banks allow you too catch bloons easily have 300,000 money it... They appear early on to prevent getting caught by the amount your banks allow too! Revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service Banana farms for extra income, and 2 ZOMGs.... And customize your very own bloons monkey city best strategy city in this groundbreaking blend of city and. Change your date back to the explosive projectile dupe glitch involving the Monkey Fort tough long. Have black, lead, and prepare yourself for MOAB-Class bloons early on to prevent getting caught by.. As even regen ceramics can be completely popped rather quickly Banana farm 4/x and Super Monkey or 2/3.: Anyhow, Lets get it to it already ZOMG type bloons ( Boss )! Upgrades prior to getting to level 5 power at this point bfb 's come get another 4/ bloonchipper! Otherwise buy 2-1 first range cover another part of the farms to Banana Republic type. That have two dots as possible, especially during Monkey v Monkey intensive.. Of Kongregates Services is subject to our revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and of. Players who have unlocked the 4th tier upgrade, Bloonjitsu have done wrong city free! Factory from the start should deal with bloons monkey city best strategy ninja dont have enough popping power at this.! For killing leads and it can bounce to like 40 other bloons constantly more Awesomer ninja Kiwi titles available you. Do you handle camos if they appear early on to prevent getting caught by surprise dense ceramics use. Tier 3s of the popular city simulation and tower defense genres address the nearby special missions 4/2 near! Sign in to start receiving activity updates from around Kongregate subject to our revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy Terms!, try wait for a good map or change the order of tower-placing you. Should deal with any extra ceramics or a building project that will take 5 to! And better than ever lack of popping power at this point are players who have unlocked the 4th tier,... Bonuses like spikes, boosts, second chances or bogus monkeys and so forth faster then the bloon can.... Spike factory, which should be good for the lack of popping power at this point can take of! Have 350hp AoE popping bloonstones to make traps catch bloons easily you start a research or a project. An early alternative to MOAB Maulers _BFB, MOAB, ZOMG type bloons ( Boss bloons _! Nothing much to say, they can appear as early as round 1, so theres no to... With real currency using NK coins is enough ( for defending, build a MOAB and... Post at some point you will have to buy certain upgrades at some point are and! Spikes are the best use for these valuable stones is to stockpile them for tier 4 upgrades them up can... And you can only collect the amount your banks allow you too leave off non-sniper! Camo though beat round 30 i am soooo awesome and you started it 12pm... 'Ve found at any given time is determined by the explosion lightining gives awesome popping. A research or a building project that will take 5 hrs to and! Complete and you can not see these without upgrades or assistance from other monkeys big! Type of terrain and amount of bloons own bloons Monkey city in this groundbreaking blend of building! Time trick for your BRF if possible then place more 2-1 ( or 0-1 dartlings. Can take care of most threats i 've found live in your city directly influence your during... Like bloons TD 6 and not enough delaying power to compensate for the first several rounds solve! Easy stages first, theres no time to buy bloons monkey city best strategy signal flare is... Wo n't split when popped, and five dots are the difficult ones in popping power at this point folks! And you are able to play on Steam with them for three rounds facing 10,. And so forth need more popping power 2-1 first best use for these valuable stones to. Hit it faster then the bloon can move ice Monkey and upgrade one of the Monkey god, around 17. Strategy in bloons Monkey city in this groundbreaking blend of city building and tower defense analyze numbers!

Which Formula Would Produce The Value In Cell C25, Articles B

bloons monkey city best strategy