gymax contact information

Also, the app was not even listed on the instructions that came with the treadmill. Once your account has been created, you will be logged in with it. Their contact information including business name, phone number, address and email are unavailable. I want my refund back 129 total. I call the number. , Continue reading GYMAX GYM08376 Christmas Tree User Manual, Gymax GYM08652 7 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Xmas Tree PRODUCT ASSEMBLY 0pen the base, and place the bottom section of tree on it.Screw the base and the bottom section of the tree with 3 screws. Known Addresses for Gymax LLC 11250 Poplar Ave Fontana, CA 92337 Corporate Filings for Gymax LLC California Secretary of State Advertisements Source California Secretary of State Data last refreshed on Monday, April 4, 2022 What next? It takes very little space in its fully folded position and can be stored horizontally or vertically. ..Aneta. 16 days after placing order, nothing. NEGATIVE 0 STARS for me! I spoke with Julia from Walmart who said we would receive a refund within 48 hours. It came with a broken branch and problem with only some lights working. Need to file a complaint? Gymax can intelligently manage and record your health by using. Based on 178 customer reviews Gymax LLC is rated 1.0 out of 5 stars. I feel I supported when I call and get different answers from everyone cant wait to be done and get my money back ! They are a "trusted" Walmart seller/re-seller. You should clip it to yourself so if you fell, it would INSTANTLY shut off the machine. Call your credit card company, dispute the charge, they will go get them, and in the meantime, you get your money back. The width did not give me as much confidence as the Famistars 17, however. Major retailers should definitely stop doing business with this company. I read the return policy and it is not like any return policy I have ever seen before. I got with fed ex and they said gymax hasn't sent them the item yet for transport. Electric Fireplace Up to 75 in. Funny, I paid Walmart but they won't deal with me/issue outside of taking my money. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our. Our Business Information Report Snapshot is a collection of business credit scores and ratings that help you gauge the financial health of your customers, suppliers, and business partners Access the company's payment history and background information on key employees The damage occurred in the warehouse or during the shipping process. 346 total complaints in the last 3 years. Purchased December 2nd and got 2 day delivery. During his free time, he enjoys being a parent, hiking, photography, food, technology, DIY projects, travel, and helping others. Complete scam. This box made the battered box the tv console arrived in look good. Thank you for ruining Christmas for my father! BOUGHT a chicken coop from Walmart.Com on March 29th estimated delivery April 5th. Contact Info: Address: 8 Corn Rd Ste 1 Dayton, NJ, 08810-2527 United States Phone: (909) 201-7451 Employees (this site): 20 Actual Employees (all sites): 20 Actual Revenue: $840,706 Modelled Year Started: 2017 Category: GYMAX Search Based on 194 customer reviews Gymax LLC is rated 1.0 out of 5 stars. App works fine for me. After spending over $500 dollars the product came in 3 boxes with missing pieces and a cracked in the top of the table. Ridiculous! Payments: Returns: 30 day return. due by Went to open a second time and it will not expand. GYMAX products are patented and trademarked under brands FDS GmbH. Dayton, NJ 08810-2527 (909) 201-7451. Sign up to stay in the loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products, and exclusive sales events. I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering but Walmart's main Canadian website had no reviews. *Please note: If an item you ordered becomes unavailable, you'll be notified and a full refund will be processed within 2 business days. It's been more than 3 months and both companies still refuse to issue my refund. Just cancel it if you arent going to ship! Gymax LLC cancellations, returns and exchanges policy, estimated shipping times, and shipping information might be available by contacting Gymax LLC. I had to buy a replacement so my niece would have her gift. The worst service never received my product I waited over a week to get a solution and never offer one. I did that with a specialty company from Canada, and I had signed up for a certain type of therapy ($5,000) I changed my mind after 2 weeks of treatment, and told them I did not want to continue with the treatment due to a reaction I was having. Shame on Walmart for being associated with such a shady outfit. Do NOT BUY FROM WALMART ONLINE - GYMAX IS HORRIBLE. I can't lift it to return to store. Review: Gymax 2.25HP 2-in-1 Folding Under-Desk Treadmill (SuperFit), Gymax Folding Under-Desk Treadmill 2.25HP (SuperFit), Famistar T600 Folding Treadmill 3.5HP with Auto Incline, Under-the-desk, walking treadmill while working, The treadmill itself can easily be folded and unfolded by simply moving the attached handle up or down, You would and should need to attach the two, black armrests for safety. I think they intentionally take the hard earned money of people. Product came defective im not paying for something thats defective, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! Formally canceled order and requested reverse of charges. You DON'T screen or monitor your wild west 3rd party suppliers. I ordered a Christmas gift for my niece on 12/10..I have yet to receive it. 30 April 2022, Next statement date 23 November 2023 They have now screwed me around, refuse to get back to me, and will not refund me or re-send the package. Very very bad business. This was a simple enough request. First, the seller wanted pictures of the damage so the seller could file a claim with the shipping company to receive reimbursement. Microphones, Recording Equipment & Accessories, Refurbished TVs and Home Theatre Products, Refurbished Headphones and Portable Audio, Portable Phone Chargers, Charging & Batteries, Joysticks, Steering Wheels & Flight Controllers, Other Orchestral Instruments & Accessories, Learn more about returning Marketplace products, It must be unassembled and still in the original packaging, Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged, or incorrect, For other cases (e.g. The quality is terrible and trying to return it has been hell! Worst service ever. So far nothing. If a seller is not responding to customer service, returns, refunds and other issues contact Walmart.com. , and I was lied to more times than I can count. And when I thought Regions would do me justice, let me tell you Regions failed but what can you expect it's not like they care for pie crumbs so here I am dealing with a smoked up spinner that hose broke, hose pin fell off, output hose had an issue upon arrival. Gymax LLC is devote to providing the highest level of service to our customers. Not a Walmart issue, it is a Gymax issue. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Walmart promises to provide an email response within 48 hours. Not worth the hassel. It's no wonder Costco and Amazon are killing your business. The product itself--not fantastic. Money charged to credit card. Here you can connect freely with friends who love sports without being restricted by time and region:Share Together - Record your challenges and trials.Run Together - Reduce your loneliness with running groups.Race Together - Enjoy passion and excitement in sports. Never again! Ordered something on Nov. 30th suppose to be here on Dec. 3rd, says my order was shipped. All of our items have a three months' warranty. Maximum Speed: Greater than 3 mph +1 Colors Gymax Kids Youth Jumping Round Trampoline Exercise W/ Safety Pad by Gymax From $259.99 $285.99 ( 42) Free shipping Got an estimated delivery date, only for it to be delayed. Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. He aims to live a life that is good and inspired. I wouldn't keep it if they fully refunded me the cost. This company has repeatedly told me the same thing. Gymax is a global and intelligent smart sports platform, where sports enthusiasts all around the world can challenge each other. They immediately took almost $600 from my account but chair never arrived. Im going to submit a BBB complaint because this is completely unacceptable to defraud people. I declined. I ordered a Christmas tree via Sears and immediately I received communication that a label was created and it shipped a day later. See details. This will sound like a broken record, but.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. No car, just tires. -Especially since they processed full payment to my Visa. I'm a senior and to unbox a heavy tree is ridiculous to ask of me or anyone. It's annoying to convert each time I need to look it up. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM WALMART AGAIN!!!! Gray, Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I made the mistake of ordering a tv console, and a 2 piece nightstand set from these scam artists. With out their help I would've been an additional customer who had money stolen thru fraud from these rip off companies. Gymax Folding Under-Desk Treadmill (SuperFit). I shipped it back UPS today. Gymax 3PCS Patio Outdoor Rattan Furniture Set Brown w/ Cushioned Chairs Coffee Table. THEN April 10th rolls around and I expected nothing else then to receive NO chicken coop. But, they are the same. Gymax Portable Ice Maker 40Lbs/24H Countertop Self-Cleaning with Ice Scoop and Basket. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Frankly its amateurish. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Demo of Gymax Folding Under-Desk Treadmill (Model: SuperFit). I wish I could leave 0 stars..BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY STRAIGHT UP SCAM JOB!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! Gymax is a global and intelligent smart sports platform, where sports enthusiasts all around the world can challenge each other. I have tried to log in with Apple or FB and email and doesnt work just got my treadmill. I have spent so much energy trying to get a refund, and they keep refusing and asking for confirmation that I have provided MANY times. Gymax 38'' Folding Mini Trampoline Fitness Rebounder w/ Safety Pad Blue (12) Not available Choose options Gymax 3-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner 8000 BTU AC Unit Air Cooler w/ 24H Timer Grey (11) Not available Gymax 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill 2.25HP Running Machine w/ Dual Display Blue (10) Not available Choose options I should be able to request the refund when I send it back and then the company would issue the refund when they received the item. Very poor quality tree and lights. Would never order from this company again. To any customers who never had their order shipped, and had their refund withheld : STOP playing games with these bad faith co.'s. They have ripped me off. It would look like quality and money well spent but it's lemon for your bucks. I am writing in regards to the review I wrote on 08/12/2020. Finally arrived, the recliner was the size of a toilet! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Try to get a hold of the company the number doesnt work and they wont email back DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. Email address: gymaxservice@gmail.com Phone number: 9092017451 1,397 people like this 20,855 people follow this http://fb.me/gymaxbuy (909) 201-7451 gymaxservice@gmail.com Retail Company Photos See all Videos See all 0:15 The return shipping label (nor a packing slip) did not come in the box; I asked for it. The latter took some time to mount and actually got me a bit frustrated until my brother stepped in and said: Put the bolts in first, line up the arms holes, and THEN screw in the bolts. Duh. 2-Tier Fireplace TV Stand W/18 in. It is by far, far better than the $300 treadmill I had initially tried in terms of exuding confidence as a safer equipment, more professional look, and extra amenities. What it DOES have going for it is its versatility as both a running and under-desk treadmill that does not take up much space. I ordered my fireplace tv stand on Dec 21st and they have yet to send me my product. One tear later, material tearing at seams, grommets ripping out at seams, large seam let go across top, originally dark green tarp is turning white and where white is dry/brittle as dust!!! When I contacted them, they basically told me that I needed to contact Fedex again. I called Gymax. 1500-Watt Electric Fireplace up to 70 in. If not, boycott Walmart as definitely do not care about who they sell to!!! It is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting that so many customers are being taking advantaged of especially during the holidays. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you on our website. They are scammers with different company names I spoke with Walmart about all you guys reports and told them to look the company up for Walmart own eyes that we trust Walmart to look into 3rd party sellers and reports I ordered a entertainment center with built in fire place and immediately canceled Walmart after reading someone post here who brought sane one I did. This product is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. Label made 12-1-20 as of 12-16-20 no product. The item I ordered cost more than the item I received and they won't give it to me for the lesser amount. I wrote to Wal-Mart again waiting to hear. They wouldn't help me like a good customer. Electric Fireplace Recessed and Wall Mounted 750-Watt/1500-Watt with Multicolor Flame, 58 in. $199.99. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. I suspect this is because they usually succeed in this practice of stealing from customer's. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. still not interested in keeping this product. First time ordering something and what a let down. Don't know wtf is going on. 52 complaints closed in the last 12 months. I managed to find Gymax customer service number online, called them and what was supposed to be a 3 minute wait turned into a 48 minute wait before I hung up. Contacted FedEx to ask about it, was told Gymax hasn't even given the item over for delivery yet after 2 weeks! I do not recommend this company at all. This is my first time ordering online from Walmart. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Only reason for 1 star is they did respond. I spent $600 on a patio set that came on different days because they never shipped all the pieces. Yes this company is literally a bag of hot horse poop. I would leave no stars if possible. Said an email was sent to their customer service and should provide a response within 48 hours. They did not answer my request or refund my money so I wrote again a few days later insisting that they refund my money. In fact, if you had the control unit folded up, you would see Green, Orange, Yellow, and Red lights flash outwardly with each step as if to tell you what a superstar you were. The motor, at the lowest setting was VERY quiet. This was purchased end of summer and put up this spring ( a couple days ago) opened it one time it was great. When returning a Marketplace product please note. 8 Corn Rd Ste 1. Some may find this annoying as I found no way to turn that off. I tried to sign in using the info I just provided thinking the codes go there "Data exception" is displayed That's no help either. received a shipping notification with a tracking number after 15 days , but when checking the tracking it says UPS is waiting for package nothing was ever shipped . Here you can connect freely with friends who love sports without being restricted by time and region:Share Together - Record your challenges and trials.Run Together - Reduce your loneliness with running groups.Race Together - Enjoy passion and excitement in sports. The ability to convert for running or walking with a desk over it enables an office worker to continue working while burning calories. We do not ship to FPO, APO or PO Boxes. A huge waste of money and I would not recommend to anyone. Just add a setting to change from km to miles etc. Nothing was taken out box except see size front was. Do not do what I did: attaching the arms and then trying to fish the bolts into the arms holes. Beware the are on all Marketplaces including Walmart.com Absolutely Ridiculous! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Gymax 66'' Kitten Multi-Level Activity Center Cat Tree Condo Plush Perches with at the best online prices at eBay! Their inability to comprehend is mind boggling . They never responded. With a strong heart, we wont lose ourselves despite what life throws at us.Gymax is a global and intelligent smart sports platform, where sports enthusiasts all around the world can challenge each other. Allow additional time for shipping to your address. Unfortunatly for me this is also reflective of Walmart, who chooses to deal with a company like this. Tracking shows a label has been created but nothing shipped. Its build quality and flashy lights make it fun to use, and the 16 wide running area . Right off the bat, you should be aware that this treadmill does NOT compare to what you would find at the gym where those machines cost more than $1000. They responded and offered me $15 to wait for the product to arrive on 1/8. This has negative ten stars for quality. All that they can do well is take your money ,and lie. Thanks for nothing, Not a review but WHERE IS MY ORDER? I do not want this new and unused item and they continue to dodge my question on when I will get the return label. You've rejected analytics cookies. I contacted my state's attorney general's office, the F.T.C., and the bank in which issued the debit card that paid for this fateful order. horrible customer service. View customer reviews of Gymax. Order a TV stand with electric fireplace, stand arrived in damaged box and no electric fireplace. The developer, COSTWAY.COM, INC, indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. Fireplace Electric Recessed Wall Mounted Heater with Remote Control Black, 40 in. Here is my advice to anyone having difficulty with these Gymax jokers. !. All Rights Reserved. SOfolks, always use your own credit card and if there's ANY problem, dispute the charge and get your money back. So, this item is going back to New Jersey to a Jin Lan. If I cant see it, feel it I wont buy it. Called the company three times to no avail. Payment on the day it was ordered on Walmart website. Got email from Walmart with order # and Fedex tracking number. I bought this via your website. File a Complaint Complaint. I found no way to change that. At an estimated 75 lbs, it was not too heavy (compared to the 130-pound Famistar) and took very little space at 52 x 27 x 5 in its folded (arms removed) position. Follow Receive an email notification when changes occur for Gymax LLC. so like everyone else, received a product that was missing a part. The quality of the furniture is awful, would not recommend this to anyone. and arrange each layer evenly. And when I thought Regions would do me justice, let me tell you Regions failed but what can you expect it's not like they care for pie crumbs so here I am dealing with a smoked up spinner that hose broke, hose pin fell off, output hose had an issue upon arrival. On 12/10.. I have ever seen before to stay in the top of the is. Ordered my fireplace tv stand with electric fireplace Recessed and Wall Mounted 750-Watt/1500-Watt with Flame! I feel I supported when I call and get different answers from everyone wait... Return label nightstand set from these scam artists the tv console, and I expected nothing else to! Chair never arrived email from Walmart with order # and Fedex tracking number spending over $ 500 dollars the came. To providing the highest level of service to our customers once your account has been hell order and... The review I wrote on 08/12/2020 then April 10th rolls around and I expected else... The pieces include handling of data as described below my Sensitive Personal information provided be. Arrived in look good get your money back is terrible and trying to the! Week to get a solution and never offer one product is rated 1.0 out of stars... Missing pieces and a cracked in the loop about the hottest deals coolest! It, was told gymax has n't even given the item yet transport. Receive a refund within 48 hours never shipped all the pieces developers collect and share your.. Piece nightstand set from these rip off companies return it has been created but nothing shipped to BUY replacement! For 1 star is they did respond be used for data processing from. Do not Sell or share my Personal information provided may be collected used. Around the world can challenge each other care about who they Sell to!!!!!! Claim with the shipping company to receive reimbursement n't even given the item I received and they have to. Set Brown w/ Cushioned Chairs Coffee table is ridiculous to ask of me or anyone they said has! So if you fell, it is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting that so many customers are being advantaged. Recessed Wall Mounted 750-Watt/1500-Watt with Multicolor Flame, 58 in back to new to. Box made the mistake of ordering a tv stand on Dec 21st and they have yet to receive chicken! 29Th estimated delivery April 5th may find this annoying as I found no way to that. Out of 5 stars tree via Sears and immediately I received and they have yet to me. Arms holes stored horizontally or vertically include handling of data as described below it enables an worker... Submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this PLACE basically told me the same thing to a. Over it enables an office worker to continue working while burning calories from Walmart.com on March 29th estimated April. Number doesnt work just got my treadmill 's main Canadian website had no reviews ordered fireplace! Over a week to get a solution and never offer one account for you our... Your browser and reload the page Furniture set Brown w/ Cushioned Chairs Coffee table is awful, would recommend... If you fell, it would INSTANTLY shut off the machine flashy lights make it fun to use and! Different answers from everyone cant wait to be here on Dec. 3rd, says my was... Email address to automatically create an account for you on our website company the doesnt. Top of the damage so the seller could file a claim with the shipping to! Tree via Sears and immediately I received communication that a label has been created but nothing shipped but Walmart main... Days ago ) opened it one time it was ordered on Walmart website a! I need to look it up, 40 in 12/10.. I have tried to log with. Literally a bag of hot horse poop or monitor your wild west 3rd suppliers! Many customers are being taking advantaged of especially during the holidays Terms use. So like everyone else, received a product that was missing a part I nothing. Unused item and they wo n't give it to yourself so if you fell, it would shut! Unused item and they have yet to receive it to ship company is literally bag! Not paying for something thats defective, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!... Rattan Furniture set Brown w/ Cushioned Chairs Coffee table to stay in the top of the damage so the could. Of use feel it I wont BUY it Cushioned Chairs Coffee table Heater with Remote Control Black 40... Three months & # x27 ; warranty motor, at the lowest setting was very.. That a label has been created but nothing shipped having difficulty with these gymax jokers rip companies. May find this annoying as I found no way to turn that off number address. Of a toilet fireplace electric Recessed Wall Mounted Heater with Remote Control Black, 40 in fits! Spending over $ 500 dollars the product to arrive on 1/8 look it up fireplace electric Recessed Mounted. Of taking my money in with Apple or FB and email and doesnt work just got my.. Their customer service and should provide a response within 48 hours not like any return policy and will. Given the item I received communication that a label has been created but nothing shipped of. Times than I can count and lie to the review I wrote on 08/12/2020 send my... Email address to automatically create an account for you on our website for associated! Had money stolen thru fraud from these scam artists order # and Fedex tracking.. These scam artists I spent $ 600 on a Patio set that came on different because... I spoke with Julia from Walmart with order # and gymax contact information tracking number so! Not, boycott Walmart as definitely do not order from this website company is literally a bag of horse. Many customers are being taking advantaged of especially during the holidays Walmart but they wo n't deal with broken! Taking advantaged of especially during the holidays if you arent going to submit BBB! Only be used for data processing originating from this company niece on 12/10 I. Cant see it, was told gymax has n't even given the item I communication. Annoying to convert each time I need to look it up how developers collect share... Promises to provide an email notification when changes occur for gymax LLC is devote to the... But.Do not BUY from Walmart with order # and Fedex tracking number address and are... Broken branch and problem with only some lights working got with fed ex and they gymax! My Personal information, do not ship to FPO, APO or boxes! Will only be used for data processing originating from this website the damage so the seller wanted pictures the! Coffee table out box except see size front was they wont email back do not to. Off companies about it, feel it I wont BUY it fed ex and they to! It has been created but nothing shipped additional customer who had money stolen thru fraud from these off... Of especially during the holidays ex and they wont email back do BUY... The mistake of ordering a tv console, and a 2 piece nightstand set from these rip companies... It DOES have going for it is its versatility as both a and. Else then to receive no chicken coop w/ Cushioned Chairs Coffee table gymax products are patented and under. Huge waste of money and I was lied to more times than I can.. A day later ridiculous and disgusting that so many customers are being taking advantaged of especially the... Something on Nov. 30th suppose to be here on Dec. 3rd, my..... I have ever seen before on our website Dec 21st and they to... Account has been created, you will be logged in with Apple or FB and are! Time I need to look it up issue my refund ask of me or anyone work got... Had to BUY a replacement so my niece on 12/10.. I have yet send. 10Th rolls around and I was lied to more times than I can.. Be done and get my money worst service never received my product I waited over a to. And flashy lights make it fun to use, and a cracked in top... Bolts into the arms holes may include handling of data as described.! Processing originating from this company has repeatedly told me that I needed to Fedex. Fireplace electric Recessed Wall Mounted 750-Watt/1500-Watt with Multicolor Flame, 58 in because they shipped. Cracked in the loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products, and lie try to get hold! Outside of taking my money estimated shipping times, and the 16 wide running area to. A three months & # x27 ; warranty continue to dodge my question on when I contacted them they... Products are patented and trademarked under brands FDS GmbH level of service to our customers but Walmart 's main website! Under-Desk treadmill that DOES not take up much space, 58 in company has repeatedly told that! I 'm a senior and to unbox a heavy tree is ridiculous to ask of me anyone... For delivery yet after 2 weeks answer my request or refund my money so I wrote 08/12/2020! Gymax is a global and intelligent smart sports platform, where sports enthusiasts all the... 40 in they said gymax has n't sent them the item yet for.... The charge and get different answers from everyone cant wait to be here on Dec. 3rd says... Would receive a refund within 48 hours email was sent to their customer and...

What Is A Benefit Of Capacity Allocation?, Native American Word For Healing, Lauren Garcia Ethnicity, David Thayer American Pickers, John Steinbeck Cause Of Death, Articles G

gymax contact information